Miyerkules, Hunyo 27, 2012

my 7 months and 2 weeks old baby sits and stands alone..:)


so overwhelming hearing my baby says "mamamama" and she's headin at you. which means she recognizes me as her mom. and now it's mommy's first time to see her baby sits alone (though her lola and nanny told me she already can when she was still in her 6 months. she can also stand in herself with my guidance.. (gabay-gabay muna).. 


parang kelan lang.. my baby once cannot even carry her own head. and look at her now. she's beginning to do things independently. 


everyday I always say this " thank you Lord for giving me the biggest blessing on the moment of my existence "..











i love you so much baby.. mommy will always be here for you through all your "firsts" and forever..




my life and my everything.. :)







1 komento: